A nation where cancer patients and survivors live quality and fulfilled lives
To enhance the quality of life for people affected by cancer by building their hope and purpose in life.,
- To create awareness on cancer prevalence and the need for screening to ensure early diagnosis and treatment.
- To create awareness on services that are available for care and treatment
- To provide psycho-social support to maintain hope among cancer survivors and their families
- To facilitate the creation of community level support groups for cancer patients and survivors
- To provide training to the community level groups on care and support for patients and survivors
- To provide spiritual support to patients and caregivers during the process of treatment and beyond in conjunction with churches
- To organize screening services for low income communities
- To create awareness on the need to have NHIF membership
- To advocate for free /subsidized treatment for cancer patients in government hospitals
- To establish a sustainable steady network with other stakeholders: the government, organized groups, institutions and individuals to help promote the cause.